PC DVD-ROM The Complete LGV & PCV Driver CPC Case Study Test
The COMPLETE Training Tool for Module 2
NEW 2016 EDITION
- Covers every aspect of the DVSA syllabus for the CPC test
- Practise hundreds of interactive multiple choice questions
- Sit hundreds of mock tests, structured just like the real test
- The Highway Code eBook
- Teaching you Road Signs eBook
Contains the LARGEST database of professionally written CPC questions available
Prepare yourself for the CPC Case Study Test
Pass your CPC Case Study Test first time with the UK’s most comprehensive software pack for LGV and PCV drivers. Structured just like the real test, this interactive software contains everything you need to prepare and pass Module 2 first time.
Inside you’ll find hundreds of interactive multiple choice questions, based on practical scenarios that you may encounter in your everyday working life as a professional driver. As with the official DVSA test, you will be tested on your knowledge and understanding and ability to demonstrate how you would put your skills into practise to become a safe and considerate road user.
PREPARE TO PASS FIRST TIME!
- The largest database of professionally written CPC questions available for trainee LGV & PCV drivers in Great Britain and Northern Ireland.
- Practise hundreds of interactive multiple choice questions.
- Review your answers and read explanations to help improve your skills.
- Sit hundreds of mock tests that are structured just like the real test.
- Includes a fully searchable digital copy of the Highway Code
- Detailed introduction to the CPC module including everything you need to know about the test, who needs to take it, and how it fits into the licensing system for LGV and PCV drivers.
- Keep a track of your progress and find out when you’re ready to sit the real test.
- Printable mock papers to prepare away from the PC
Practise interactive case studies covering the full DVSA syllabus:
- Customer Service
- Diet and Health
- Drivers' Hours
- EcoSafe Driving
- Health and Safety
- Incidents, Emergencies and First Aid
- Legal Matters
- Licensing and Qualifications
- Risk Factors
- Speed, Height, Weight and Other Limits
- Tachograph Use
- Technical Matters
- Vehicle Loading, Unloading and Security
- Vulnerable Road Users
- Working Time Directive
PLUS BONUS REVISION TOOLS FOR THE WAY YOU WANT TO LEARN
The Highway Code eBook
Revise the rules of the road anytime, anywhere using the latest digital edition of the Highway Code.
Teaching you Road Signs eBook
This eBook is perfect for helping you to improve your knowledge and understanding of UK road signs and markings.
FREE online updates to ensure that your product is always up to date (available until 31 December 2016)
Compatible with Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 & Windows 10.
Need help finding the right product for you?
Download and view the comparison chart to see which PC product best suits your needs.
We Also Recommend