Prepare for the 2014 Theory Test
Prepare for the 2014 Theory Test with Driving Test Success
All our Driving Test Success products have been carefully developed to allow you to practise an unlimited number of mock Theory Tests, all of which are as close to the real test as you can get. There are loads of ways you can prepare for the 2014 Theory Test, so no matter how you want to learn, we’ve got the perfect solution for you!
Official mock style 2014 Theory Test
In the mock theory test, you’ll be asked a total of 50 questions and you’ll have 57 minutes to complete the test. Once you begin the mock Theory Test, read the question at least twice to make sure that you have fully understood the question. Some of the questions will require multiple answers so ensure that you have selected the correct number of answers for each question. You’re given 57 minutes so make good use of all the time.
If you are unsure of any of the questions during the mock Theory Test, click on the ‘flag’ button. This will allow you to quickly return back to the question at the end of the test before you submit your answers.
Review your questions for the 2014 Theory Test
At the end of each mock Theory Test we strongly advise that you review your answers, as this will allow you to see where you went wrong and help to improve your skills for next time. You will also have the option to read the official DSA explanations for each of the questions. Again we recommend you make good use of these, as they will help you to learn and understand the background behind each of the questions.
How to best prepare for the 2014 Theory Test using Driving Test Success?
In order to better prepare you for the official DSA exam we would strongly advise you to:
- Study the learning material included in all our Theory Test PC software (including Driving Test Success All Tests) such as The Highway Code, the question book, and the guide to each of the official DSA categories.
- Complete a range of learning sessions from each of the categories
- Complete a range of learning sessions based on a mix of all categories
- Once you are happy that you are scoring 18, 19, 20 out of 20 in the learning mode…
- Complete some mock Theory Test sessions using the set exam papers (if you complete all the pre-set papers then you will have seen all of the questions at least once).
- Once you are scoring a consistent pass with the set exam papers: Try an exam based on hardest questions. If you are able to pass the exam with the hardest questions, then you are almost certainly going to cope easily with the official test.
What can I use to prepare me for the 2014 Theory Test?
No matter how you would like to prepare for the 2014 Theory Test we have it covered:
- PC Software – revise for the 2014 Theory Test using your PC or laptop
- DVD – revise for the 2014 Theory Test using your DVD player, MAC or games consoles such as the PS3 and xbox 360
- Apps – prepare for the 2014 Theory Test using your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad
- Digital download - revise for the 2014 Theory Test using your PC, laptop or netbook