Here's what you need to know about your theory test..
Congratulations! You've started or you're about to start your driving lessons!
Exciting times lay ahead for you, you'll learn so much about driving and it won't be too long before you're doing your practical driving test.
But, before you can do your practical driving test you'll have to book, study and pass your theory test.
Here's 10 important things you need to know about your theory test:
1. Without passing your theory test you can not take a practical driving test
2. The theory test consists of two parts; multiple choice questions and the hazard perception test
3. There are approximately 800+ questions you could be asked in the multiple choice part, so get revising!
4. The hazard perception test trips a lot of people up. You must pass this bit to pass your theory test
5. Every year tens of thousands of people fail because they didn't revise thinking they could just wing it!
6. If you fail your theory test you'll have to pay another £25 for a retest!
7. You'll need to get 43 or more out of 50 in the multiple choice theory test.
8. A lot of people put off their theory test and as a result have to wait over a month to do their practical test!
9. The theory test is not something you can just walk in and pass. Trust us on this.
10. You'll pass with ease with our software. We've helped over 5 million people pass their test. We're also recommended by driving instructors. It's our job to help you pass.