6 Months Membership | Online Training for Module 2 CPC Case Study Tests
Six months unlimited access to the UK's most complete online training solution for LGV & PCV Drivers.
Driving Test Success Anytime is an online training solution suitable for GB & NI trainee lorry and bus drivers - which combines all the latest tools and resources to help you PASS YOUR MODULE 2 DRIVER CPC CASE STUDY TEST FIRST TIME!
Your Gold Membership will allow you to login to DTS Anytime (using your browser) and start revising anytime*, anywhere, using your PC, Laptop, Mac, Smartphone, Netbook or Tablet*.
- The largest database of professionally written CPC questions available for trainee LGV & PCV drivers.
- Practise hundreds of interactive multiple choice questions.
- Review your answers and read explanations to help improve your skills.
- Sit hundreds of mock tests that are structured just like the real test.
- Detailed introduction to the CPC module including everything you need to know about the test, who needs to take it, and how it fits into the licensing system for LGV and PCV drivers.
- Includes comprehensive learning materials covering every aspect of the DVSA syllabus for the CPC test
- Keep a track of your progress and find out when you’re ready to sit the real test.
Practise interactive case studies covering the full DVSA syllabus:
- Customer Service
- Diet and Health
- Drivers’ Hours
- EcoSafe Driving
- Health and Safety
- Incidents, Emergencies and First Aid
- Legal Matters
- Licensing and Qualifications
- Risk Factors
- Speed, Height, Weight and Other Limits
- Tachograph Use
- Technical Matters
- Vehicle Loading, Unloading and Security
- Vulnerable Road Users
- Working Time Directive
FREE UPDATES – keeping you up to date with the latest revision tools
|Module 2 - £30|
|Module 1a & 1b - £30|
|Module 1a, 1b & 2 - £50 - Purchase both volumes together and save £10! (RRP £60).|
*Hazard Perception tests are not currently compatible with iOS on the iPhone owing to the way iOS handles video playback on phone-sized devices. Owing to differences in performance and implementation of the HTML5 standard, not all features can be guaranteed to work on all permutations of hardware, operating system and browser. Click here for compatibility information.
We Also Recommend