Curry’s £50 voucher terms and conditions
1. By entering the prize draw you are agreeing to these prize draw terms and conditions.
2. The prize draw is being run by Dayinsure.com Ltd.
Eligibility to enter
3. The prize draw is open to entrants over 16 years of age.
4. In entering the prize draw, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any
prize you may win.
5. A maximum of one entry per individual is permitted.
6. The prize draw is free to enter.
How to enter
7. The prize draw will include those who obtain a quote or policy, via the 'get a quote' button/link until the date and time stated on the email. Entries after that time and date will not be included in the draw.
8. To enter the prize draw simply get a quote or policy, within the timeframe specified, via the link in this email.
9. Dayinsure.com Ltd will not accept responsibility if contact details provided are incomplete or inaccurate.
10. The prize will be one Currys £50 e-vouchers.
11. Our use of particular brands as prizes does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement of
12. The winner will be drawn at random.
13. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
14. We reserve the right to substitute prizes with another prize of equal or higher value if
circumstances beyond our control make it necessary to do so.
15. The decision of Dayinsure.com Ltd regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
16. The winner will be notified after the date and time stated on the email via the email provided.
17. Dayinsure.com Ltd will attempt to contact the winner by email up to two times.
18. If the winner does not respond to the emails notifying them of their win within 14 days of the
second email, they will lose their right to the prize, and Dayinsure.com Ltd reserves the right to choose and notify a new winner.
Receipt of the prize
19. Please allow 14 days for delivery of the prize or alternative collection or delivery arrangements
may be made through mutual agreement.
Data protection and publicity
20. You consent to any personal information you provide in entering the prize draw being used by Dayinsure.com Ltd for the purposes of administering the prize draw, and for those purposes as defined within our privacy notice.
21. All entrants may apply for details of the winning participant by contacting us at [email protected]
22. The winner agrees to the release of their first name and county location to any other prize draw participants if requested via Dayinsure.com Ltd.
23. An announcement of the winner’s first name and county will be made available via Dayinsure.com Ltd site.
24. All personal information shall be used in accordance with Dayinsure.com Ltd Privacy Notice.
Limitation of Liability
25. Dayinsure.com Ltd does not accept any liability for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrants as a result of either participating in the prize draw or being selected for a prize, save that Dayinsure.com Ltd does not exclude its liability for death or personal injury as a result of its own negligence.
26. Dayinsure.com Ltd does not provide any form of practical or IT support for this prize. On receipt, all responsibilities relating to warranty and the product are that of the prize winner.
27. Dayinsure.com Ltd reserves the right to cancel the prize draw or amend these terms and conditions at any time, without prior notice.
28. The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.