Are you looking for ways to get some extra practise in without breaking the bank?
74% of people who passed their Driving Test first time had additional practice in a family members’ or friends cars.
Having the option to practise outside of your lessons is a great way to boost your confidence and driving skills ready for your Practical Test. We still advise learning with a professional, but getting as much practise as possible will help your chances of passing.
There are many situations in which you might benefit from having this cover:
- When you want to learn to drive in your own car, with an instructor, friend or family member.
- If you would like private lessons in somebody else's car.
- When you would like to practise driving outside your lesson time in a car that is not your instructor’s.
But, before you head out on the roads with a provisional license, you need to make sure you have the right learner driver insurance policy in place.
With Dayinsure’s Temporary Learner Insurance, you can get insured for anything as short as one day to as long as five months, in just a matter of minutes.
What do you need to know?
- This cover is available for UK provisional licence holders.
- If you’re not the registered keeper of the vehicle you want to insure, no cover is provided for loss or damage that occurs between midnight and 6 am.
- You MUST be accompanied by a qualified driver aged between 25 and 75, who has held a full UK driving licence for at least three years.
- The temporary cover ends the moment you pass your driving test. If you take your driving test in the car you are insured in, make sure someone is there with you to drive home from the test centre.
What are the benefits of this policy?
- It protects the annual policyholder’s No Claims Discount (NCD).
- Pay-as-you-go allows you to only pay for the cover you need, it is incredibly flexible.
- Low ‘excess’ of only £250.
- Comprehensive provisional car insurance.
- Competitive pricing.
- No cancellation fee, which is perfect for an early pass!
Do you think you could benefit from this insurance? Keep on reading…
You can be insured in just three easy steps.
- Fill out their simple quote form.
- Get your quote cost.
- Buy and get behind the wheel!
Get your quote here to get behind the wheel with Dayinsure.