Competition Terms and Conditions
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY AND NO CHARGE TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1. Promotion Description: "Driving Test Success 21st Birthday September/October Celebrations" (the “Contest”) begins on Saturday 1st July 2018 at 0:01AM (GMT) and ends on Friday 21st June 2019 at 11:59PM (GMT) (the "Promotion Period"). Entries received after this time will not be put forward for the draw. By participating in the Contest, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Focus Multimedia ("Promoter"), which shall be final and binding in all respects. Promoter is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the giveaway. Entrants should look solely to Promoter with any questions, comments or problems related to the Contest.
2. Eligibility: Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Promoter and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors and employees (collectively, the "Promotion Entities"), and members of their immediate families and/or persons living in the same household as such persons, are ineligible to enter the Contest or win a prize.
Entrants must be a UK resident and aged 16 or over at time of entry. In entering the competition, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win. Promoter reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a prize described in these Official Rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason” as set out in section 3.
3. Prizes: Each valid entry for this monthly prize draw will automatically be entered into the annual prize draw to win the star prize of a Kia Picanto. The Promoter reserves the right to change the model or specification of the car, but will endeavour to ensure the car promoted is the one given away.
The Promoter reserves the right to change any of these prizes as necessary. Only one monthly prize per person and per household will be awarded. Prizes cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted by winner. Promoter reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a prize described in these Official Rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. The approximate retail value (“ARV”) of the prize represents Promoter's good faith determination. That determination is final and binding and cannot be appealed. If the actual value of the prize turns out to be less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded in cash. Promoter makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. Promoter will not replace any lost or stolen prize items. Prize will only be awarded and/or delivered to addresses within the UK. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.
4. Winner Selection: The winner of the monthly Contest will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible Entries received throughout the Promotion Period. The winner of the annual win a car draw will be drawn on the 21st June 2019. Potential winners must accept a prize by email as directed by Promoter within 7 days of receiving the initial prize notification. Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture. The potential prize winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability, and a Publicity Release (collectively "the Prize Claim Documents"). No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by Promoter.
5. Online Entry: Enter the Contest during the Promotion Period online by signing into the entry form and perform the tasks provided. The entry form can be found on the following website at www.drivingtestsuccess.com/competition. Automated or robotic Entries submitted by individuals or organizations will be disqualified. Internet entry must be made by the entrant. Any attempt by an entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods, including, but not limited to, commercial contest subscription notification and/or entering services, will void that entrant's Entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth below. All Entries must be posted by the end of the Promotion Period in order to participate. Promoter's database clock will be the official timekeeper for this Contest.
7. Limitation of Liability: Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest or by any technical or human error, which may occur in the processing of submissions in the Contest. Promoter assumes no responsibility for any misdirected or lost mail, or any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay of operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, Entries. Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating downloading materials in the Contest. If, for any reason, the Contest is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Contest, then Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest. In such event, Promoter may, in its sole discretion, perform the random drawing from among all eligible Entries received prior to or after such cancellation, suspension, or modification. In the event of a dispute concerning who registered online to participate in the Contest, the registration will be declared to have been made by the authorized account holder, defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an internet provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, education institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. A potential winner may be requested to provide Promoter with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the email address. If a dispute cannot be resolved to Promoter's satisfaction, the entry will be deemed ineligible.
8. Winner's List: To obtain a copy of any legally required winners list or a copy of the Official Rules, Driving Test Success Contests at The Studios, Lea Hall Enterprise Park Wheelhouse Road Rugeley, Brereton, Staffordshire, WS15 1LH, United Kingdom. Request must be received no later than 5 days + 6 MONTHS for the name of the winner and, by the end of the promotion, for a copy of the rules.
9. Promoter: The Contest is promoted by Focus Multimedia, The Studios, Lea Hall Enterprise Park Wheelhouse Road, Brereton, Rugeley, Staffordshire, WS15 1LH, United Kingdom, [email protected]
10. Social Media Disclaimer: Entrants should understand that they are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or any other social media platform where the draw is being promoted. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or any other social media platform.
11. Notwithstanding the specific situations specified in section 7, the Promoter reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend the Contest where it becomes necessary to do so.
12. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.