Our app does not collect any data on behalf of Apple Inc, Google Play or Amazon.
Driving Test Success Ltd
Lea Hall Enterprise Park
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you are aged sixteen or under, you must obtain your parent’s or guardian’s permission before you send us any personal data.
We are committed to safeguarding your privacy; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your device and app usage (including the duration and number of sessions, app launches/opens/updates, in-app purchases, operating system, device model, geographical location, referral source and app navigation and general usage)
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of email notifications, registering with us, newsletters and/or entering a competition;
- any other information that you choose to send to us
Using your personal information
We may use your personal information to:
- send you email notifications which you have specifically requested
- send to you our newsletter and other marketing communications relating to our business which we think may be of interest to you where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications)
- send you goods if you win a contest
- deal with enquiries made by or about you; We will not without your express consent provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing
- improve the user experience and features within the app
- provide third parties with statistical information about our users – but this information will not be used to identify any individual use
- deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the app
- invite you to review the app either directly on the App Store or via a trusted third-party service, such as Trustpilot
In addition, we may disclose your personal information:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law
- in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk)
- to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset that we are (or are contemplating) selling; and
- to any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information
International data transfers
Information which you provide may be transferred to countries which do not have data protection laws equivalent to those in force in the European Economic Area. In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website (for example if you win the contest) will be published on the internet and may be available, via the internet, around the world.
We cannot prevent the use or misuse of such information by others. You expressly agree to such transfers of personal information.
Security of your personal information
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall- protected) servers. All electronic transactions you make to or receive from us will be encrypted using SSL technology.
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. Provision of such information will be subject to:
- the payment of a fee (currently fixed at £10.00); and
- the supply of appropriate evidence of your identity
We may withhold such personal information to the extent permitted by law.
You may instruct us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes, by sending an email to us. In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal information for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt-out of the use of your personal information for marketing purposes.
Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
The data controller responsible in respect of the information collected by this app is Driving Test Success Limited (UK). Our data protection registration number is CSN7448390.