Who really knows the most when it comes to driving?
Who Knows the Most about Driving, Road Signs and Rules of the Road?
Everyone’s experienced a back-seat driver and there’s been many an in-car argument over who’s right when it comes to which lane the driver should be in, whether they’re going too fast or too slow, how close they are to the vehicle in front and whether they obeyed ‘that’ road sign or not.
Results showed that:
- Over half (52%) of respondents can’t identify the sign for ‘No Motor Vehicles’
- Almost half (48%) don’t know how to check the level of hydraulic brake fluid
- Twice as many men have been penalised for speeding, compared to women
- Almost half (44%) of all those speeding admitting to knowing they were breaking the law and just didn’t spot the speed camera
- Parents think they know better than their off-spring