Why learners love this:
- Unlimited mock tests with the latest DVSA revision questions covering all you need to know for the theory test
- Practise over 80 interactive hazard perception test videos
- Track your progress and see when you’re ready to take the real test with the detailed progress monitor
- A digital copy of the Highway Code and ‘Learning Your Road Signs’ eBook
- Download straight to your Windows PC or laptop and transfer eBooks to any PDF compatible device
Official DVSA Materials
Contains every revision question from the DVSA - the people who set the test. Read the latest DVSA explanations and links to the Highway Code to help you learn and understand the correct answers.
Hazard Perception Clips
Practise using over 80 high quality interactive video clips covering a variety of environments and road conditions to help prepare you for your test. You can sit hazard perception mock tests and review each clip to improve your skills.
The Highway Code
Essential knowledge for all road users, the Highway Code helps to ensure you use the roads safely and legally and avoid picking up penalty points. This digital version is fully searchable and transferrable to any PDF or eBook compatible device.
Road Signs eBook
Ever seen a road sign and wondered what it means? The Teaching You Road Signs eBook gives you a solid understanding of all road signs and markings, which is essential knowledge for all road users, not just learner drivers and riders.
11 Million Learners So Far
Driving Test Success has helped over 11 million learners prepare for their Theory Tests, so you can guarantee you're in safe hands!
Download Driving Test Success direct to your Windows PC or device and access hours worth of interactive revision materials to help you pass your test first time, and free updates to make sure you have the latest, up to date information.
THIS IS A WINDOWS PC DOWNLOAD - NOT COMPATIBLE WITH MAC.
Any PC, Laptop or Tablet running Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 or Windows 10.
Internet connection required for installation, updates and web links. Broadband required for voice overs.