DTS Anytime - HOOK
Driving Test Success Anytime is an online training solution that combines all the latest tools and resources to help you PASS YOUR THEORY TEST FIRST TIME!
Access our online training tool to revise anytime*, anywhere, using your:
|Laptop||Netbook & Macbook|
FEATURES OF DTS ANYTIME
- Practise EVERY official revision question from the DVSA - the people who set the test.
- Sit unlimited mock tests with interactive case studies.
- Read the official DVSA explanations and links to the Highway Code to help you learn and understand the correct answers.
- Detailed progress monitor.
- Optional voiceover to help those with reading difficulties or dyslexia. Available in English, Punjabi, Polish, Urdu and Arabic.
HAZARD PERCEPTION TEST
- Practise using over 400 high quality interactive video clips covering a variety of environments and road conditions to help prepare you for your test.
- Watch the official introduction video and sample video clips from the DVSA.
- Sit unlimited mock tests using high quality video clips.
- Review each clip to improve your skills.
- Analyse your performance and find out when you are ready to sit the real test.
PRACTICAL DRIVING LESSONS - NEW
- Watch over 35 brand new video tutorials covering all the essential routines and manoeuvres that you may be tested on in your exam.
- Join Sandra Macdonald-Ames, the BBC1 Driving Expert from "So You Think You Can Drive?" to revise and refresh the essential skills taught to you by your Approved Driving Instructor before and after lessons.
- Take the Safe Driver Test and see how likely you are to take the kinds of risks that lead to collisions.
PLUS MUCH MORE!
- The Official Highway Code
- Show Me, Tell Me video tutorials
- A full mock driving test with examiner debrief
FREE UPDATES – keeping you up to date with the latest revision tools
- Learner Car Drivers
*Hazard Perception tests are not currently compatible with iOS on the iPhone owing to the way iOS handles video playback on phone-sized devices. Owing to differences in performance and implementation of the HTML5 standard, not all features can be guaranteed to work on all permutations of hardware, operating system and browser. Click here for compatibility information.