PC DVD-ROM - The Complete Hazard Perception Test
PREPARE TO PASS FIRST TIME!
If you want to pass your Hazard Perception Test it’s vital that you put in plenty of practise, but you must also remember that revising using the same clips time and time again can lead to a false sense of confidence.
That’s why you’ll find hundreds of EXCLUSIVE video clips to help you increase your awareness of developing hazards. With over 5 hours of video content, you’ll soon gain all the skills you need to pass your test first time and stay safe on our roads.
- Practise hundreds of interactive video clips in HD, to help prepare you for the OFFICIAL test by the Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency – the people who set the test.
- Essential revision for all road users including car drivers, motorcyclists, LGV/PCV drivers and driving instructors.
- Sit unlimited mock tests using brand new high quality video clips.
- Practise CGI video clips, just like the official DVSA test.
- Gain experience across a wide range of environments including main roads, town and city centres, residential streets and country roads.
- Review each clip and learn how to score maximum points by spotting developing hazards as early as possible.
- Keep a track of your progress to find out when you’re ready for the real test.
- Built in cheat detection system that simulates the official DVSA test.
- Discover how the test is marked, how the anti-cheat system works, how to achieve a first time pass, plus much more.
- Exclusive video clips that you won’t find in any other PC product.
The Highway Code eBook
Perfect for revising on devices that can view PDF files, such as your PC, Mac, tablet, eBook reader or smartphone.
Video Training Tutorials
Learn how to spot developing hazards, find out how the test is marked, how the anti-cheat detection works plus much more!
How observant are you? Watch a range of video clips and answer multiple choice questions based on what you've just seen to help improve your skills.
Accompany a highly experienced Police pursuit driver and learn how to anticipate and react to developing hazards.
Ensure that your product is always up to date. Free online updates available until 31st December 2016.
Operating System: Windows® XP (SP3), Vista (SP2), Windows® 7 (SP1) or Windows® 8/8.1
CPU Type: Pentium® Dual-Core/Core Duo 1.6 GHz or equivalent
Hard Drive Space: 500MB (8.5 GB for a full install)
Memory: 1 GB (2 GB for 64-bit versions of Windows®)
Printer: Optional (recommended)
Graphics: Any Direct3D 9 compatible graphics card (with at least 64MB of memory)
Audio: Any DirectX 9 compatible sound card
Internet: Required for updates and web links
DVD-ROM Drive: Requires disk in the drive to run
Other: Internet Explorer 8 (or higher). DirectX 9.0c or higher.
Not compatible with Netbook PCs.
We Also Recommend